Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Paris High








My anticipation for the Paris Spring Summer '09 collection took over my brain and body quickly & completely after my stressful month at work like typhoon 9 Hagupit to Hong Kong (thank God! no work so I could rest for a day) which is a really really good thing. It felt like I was having heart burns when I saw Martin Margiela's and short breaths when I viewed Yohji Yamamoto. Numbness for Nina Ricci and then it was heart attack because of Balmain. Now I just have to wait for Balenciaga, Givenchy, Dries Van Noten and Lanvin to give me an overdose of morphine.

Here are my favorites from Balmain. Those crystal stiletto strapy shoes reminded me of Steve Madden's Banglez Gladiator Sandals first seen on Kate Moss feet. Here is the couture version made with crystals not studs. Seems like Decarnin is taking it from the streets. Last season's minnentonka fringe booties look alike now this. Just add the 5 inch heels and viola! Did I mention I love high high heels? So I'm totally high on Balmain right now.

Photos:Style.com

No comments: